There were not many positives in the replies about what the Coalition government has done for you. So let me see how I can do an equivalent for the past Labour government, where I found plenty to criticise, particularly in the later years of credit crunch and crisis. There were things about the Labour government that I thought were good:
1. Accepting the Eurosceptic view that we should not go into the Euro, and using the opt out the Conservatives had negotiated.
2. Cutting standard rate income tax to 20% and keeping top rate tax at 40%
3. Controlling public spending in the first Labour Parliament, and paying back some debt.
4. Cutting CGT to 18%
5. Providing incentives to enterprise and business
6. Launching Academy schools
7. Making some improvements in hospitals and health care
8. Widening the M25 and improving J 11 on the M4